Are you interested in learning how to draw shapes in Illustrator? Adobe Illustrator has a lot of innovative ways to make your illustrations jump off the page. The 3D effect in Illustrator allows you to create objects that are three-dimensional and come out of a two-dimensional shape. Extrude by extending the object along its axis, bevel by rounding off a edge, and spin the object in 3D space. There are a few things to remember.
• Choose the item.
• Select Effect > 3D > Rotate in order to rotate a 2D item.
• To rotate a 3D object, double-click the effect in the Appearance palette while the object is selected.
• 3D Extrude & Bevel was applied to the item in this instance.
• To modify the rotation's angle:
Drag the track cube's face at the top of the settings dialog box for simple and unrestricted rotation, or select an option from the Position drop-down menu.
• In the Viewpoint area, type a number between 0 and 160 to change the perspective. If the number is greater than 150, the object could appear distorted and out of focus.
• Press OK.
• Enter an Offset value between 0 and 1000 to produce an object that is formed like a ring.
• Select Left Edge or Right Edge to determine the object's axis.
• Press OK.
Object rotating with an offset value of 100